Google me

Thursday, March 3, 2011

My PHD-Fense

My TV rarely turns from ESPN, but B-Ball is my main concern. Most of the stuff I mindlessly type to myself about will be about the hardwood. But don't think I won't touch on those other mainstream sports like jousting and chess. As long as it's relevant and is interesting to me, I'll give my two yen on the subject.

For example:

The Cricket World Cup is happening now. Who knew?

Cam Newton tossed a few balls at the scouting combine. Mel Kiper, who has to have the most ridiculous job in the world, speculating on the biggest speculation event next to what goes down at the NYSE, has pretty much all defensive players on his big board. Can't believe we're talking about the big guess-fest when it's more than a month away. What round did Tom Brady get drafted in again? And what number pick was JaMarcus Russell? Yeah, it's a crapshoot. And it doesn't really matter what team a player gets drafted to anyway, they can just pull an Eli and end up in the Big Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment